Barrancoa blends hand harvested native Antao Vaz, Arinto and Siria from Vidigueira in the Alentejo region. A rigorous selection of the best bunches is conducted before destalking. Soft pressing before blend and bottling, with ageing for a period of 2 to 3 months in the cellar before release.
Barrancoa shows aromas of tropical and citrus fruits with a tone of minerality mix with notes of green vine. A rounded and well balanced palate shows outstanding freshness with persistent and pleasant finish. Try with grilled fish, seafood, sushi and East Asian dishes.
The ultra modern winery on the hillside near Vidigueira is the home of the amazing Ribafreixo Wines project. The winemaker Paulo Laureano – renowned for his “art of crafting wines of excellence” – is one of the fundamental drivers of their growing success and recognition. He champions Portuguese varieties unique to the schist soils of the Vidigueira region.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Antao Vaz 50% Arinto 25% Siria 25%|
Aromas of tropical and citrus fruits with a tone of minerality mix with notes of green vine. A rounded and well balanced palate shows outstanding freshness with persistent and pleasant finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Seafood|Sushi|East Asian dishes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Antao Vaz 50% Arinto 25% Siria 25%