Barbeito Boal Reserva Madeira
A naturally cask aged Boal Madeira from Barbeito, one of the smallest of all Madeira producers. 5 years in French oak casks bring golden colour and a medium sweet character with aromas of dried fruit and yellow fruit jam. Slightly smoke is added on the palate, with a fresh and zesty finish. Delightful on its own, but partners very well with semi-sweet dishes (such as poached figs, ginger cake), and can be excellent with a cheeseboard.
Barbeito was founded in 1946 with grandson Ricardo now at the helm. Known for their distinctively Barbeito Madeiras, they ensure wines truly reflect their grape with no added caramel and concentration on single cask and vineyard products.
Bottle Size 50cl
Medium sweet character with aromas of dried fruit and yellow fruit jam. Slightly smoke is added on the palate, with a fresh and zesty finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket