This Sicilian organic red wine from Baglio Pianetto uses the locally popular Frappato grape, Fragrant, fresh and bursting with an authentic explosion of red fruits and pink buds, violet flowers and sage. Exceptionally lively with delicate tannins and a dry and persistent finish. Try with traditional Sicilian tomato pasta with anchovy and breadcrumbs (Pasta c'Anciuova e Muddica Atturrata), other seafood pasta or paella.
Baglio di Pianetto was founded in 1997 by Count Paolo Marzotto, who returned to the island of Sicily after travels to create a symbol of innovative and successful winemaking. Baglio di Pianetto aims to bring the highest quality from vineyard harvets through to bottling, balancing fresh mmodernity with ancient tradition. All vineyards became certified organic in 2013 and all wines produced are unfiltered with no added sulphites and only indigenous yeasts used.
Certified Organic and Low in Sulphites
Fragrant, fresh and bursting with an authentic explosion of red fruits and pink buds, violet flowers and sage. Exceptionally lively with delicate tannins and a dry and persistent finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Baglio de Pianetto|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Baglio di Pianetto Frappato: