Badajo Sauvignon Blanc
A Spanish Sauvignon Blanc from Bodega Gotica, nestled in the region of Rueda. Grapes are harvested in the cool of night for freshness. Unoaked, the pressed juice undergoes cold maceration and long, low temperature fermentation in stainless steel.
Badajo shows a lovely light lemon colour with aromas of citrus, grapefruit, white peach and subtle cut grass and herbal tea. The textured yet delicate palate adds crisp apple and a hint of papaya, balanced by excellent minerality and citrus tang. Shellfish, vegetable dishes or goats cheese.
The Bodega Gotica family have been producing grapes for several generations in the Rueda region of Castilla Y Leon and began to produce their own wines in 2004. Their vineyards were established as far back as 1983 with the utmost care taken for quality fruit.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
|Region/Appellation:||Castilla Y Leon/Rueda|
Aromas of citrus, grapefruit, white peach and subtle cut grass and herbal tea. The textured yet delicate palate adds crisp apple and a hint of papaya, balanced by excellent minerality and citrus tang.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Shellfish|Vegetables|Goats Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket