Aude Priore Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
This Montepulciano d'Abruzzo wine from Italy's Tenuta del Priore selects Montepulciano grapes from elevated vineyards 250m above sea level with calcareous, marl-rich soils. Grapes are macerated for 10-12 days before fermentation and 5 months' maturation.
Aude shows medium body with a aromatic profile of deep plum balancing savoury herbs, tobacco. The velvety smooth palate has firm tannins with excellent acidity for a refreshing finish. Try with hearty beef dishes, rich pastas and pizzas, barbecue or aged cheddar.
Tenuta del Priore was founded in 1973. The family winery was entrusted to Fabrizio Mazzocchetti in 2008, who was a graduate in Oenology and son of one of the founders. Located in the small town of Col del Mondo, Collecorvino, the vineyards are known for producing Montepulciano d’Abruzzo.
An aromatic profile of deep plum balancing savoury herbs, tobacco. The velvety smooth palate has firm tannins with excellent acidity for a refreshing finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Pasta|Pizza|Mature Cheese|Hard Cheese|
|Producer:||Tenuta del Priore|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket