Astrum Cervi Zghihara de Husi
The Husi region of Romania is known for its exceptional Zghihara wines that show beautiful crisp acidity. Part of Crama Ceptura's Astrum Cervi range, this Zghihara de Husi harvests grapes from vineyards with fertile soils on wide, rounded hills, creating a prefect example of this dry white wine.
Young and lively, it shines in a greenish explosion with yellow shades. The bouquet brings notes of freshly cut grass, green apple and watermelon, whilst the palate enhances with added gooseberry and a touch of pineapple on the finish. Try with chicken and turkey, fresh vegetable dishes, or soft, creamy cheeses such as Camembert.
Romania's Crama Ceptura was only recently established in 2005. Having embraced modern innovation in winemaking, it has risen in popularity with over 10 million bottles produced a year. They also produce the renowned Cervus Cepturum wine collection.
|Grape:||Zghihara de Husi 100%|
The bouquet brings notes of freshly cut grass, green apple and watermelon, whilst the palate enhances with added gooseberry and a touch of pineapple on the finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Turkey|Vegetables|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket