Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon Alcohol Free
Ariel Vineyards is operated by California's esteemed J. Lohr Vineyards, providing access to high-quality fruit from their 3,700 acres of estate vineyards along the Central Coast. Only high quality, carefully produced wines are used for Ariel's de-alcoholised range. More then 99.5% of the alcohol is removed with reverse osmosis units.
This oak-aged Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of blackcurrant, cherry, blueberry and chocolate, with soft tannins and a dry finish. Try with manchego cheese, grilled beef, chilli con carne or pizza.
Ariel began their de-alcoholised wine production in 1985 and have since gained recognition from the world’s leading wine critics and connoisseurs, proving that they can match the quality of traditional wines. Tremendous growth has placed them as world leaders in wines that have obvious health benefits; still a source of red wine's powerful antioxidants polyphenols, without the need to consume alcohol.
|Sub Type:||Alcohol Free|
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 100%|
This oak-aged Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of blackcurrant, cherry, blueberry and chocolate, with soft tannins and a dry finish.
|Wine Making Process:||De-Alcoholised|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Mexican|Rice|Pizza|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket