This fruity Italian red uses selected Barbera grapes from the Monferrato area of Piemonte. Vinified in stainless steel with no wood contact to retain fruit purity, this ruby wine is deliciously fruit-forward and easy drinking. Blueberry, cherry and raspberry flavours are at the fore, backed by soft tannins, bright acidity and a persistent finish. Try with robust stews, casseroles or pies.
The Amonte varietal range from Cantine Volpi highlights favourite Italian grapes from the region. Cantine Volpi was founded in Tortona in 1914 and has continued for four generations as a protagonist in the continuous evolution of wine in Piemonte, creating an authentic expression of the terroir surrounding the Tortonese hills. One of the first wineries to embrace organic production in the 1990's, organic wines now represent 70% of their output.
Deliciously fruit-forward and easy drinking. Blueberry, cherry and raspberry flavours are at the fore, backed by soft tannins, bright acidity and a persistent finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery