Amnesia uses grapes from the Alentejo region of Portugal. Aragonez, Syrah and Touriga Nacional combine to create a wine of appealing ruby colour with aromas of wild berry, black tea, red fruit and white pepper. The palate shows soft tannins and well-balanced acidity with a herbaceous finish. It may be called Amnesia, but you won't forget it! Try with cold meats, roast pork, lasagne or pizza.
Awarded Gold at Concours Mundial de Bruxellas
Producer Monte Nova e Figueriinha was founded in 1998 and has an energy and modernity with passion for the beauty and calmness of Alentejo, where tradition and culture come entwined with modern wine creation.
|Grape:||Aragonez, Syrah, Touriga Nacional|
Aromas of wild berry, black tea, red fruit and white pepper. The palate shows soft tannins and well-balanced acidity with a herbaceous finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Monte Nova e Figueriinha|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Amnesia Alentejo Vinho Tinto:
Aragonez, Syrah, Touriga Nacional