Alisios Do Seival Tempranillo Touriga
A Brazilian blend from the up and coming Campanha region, where Alisios' vineyards are 100% dry planted due to the almost perfect natural climatic conditions.
Tempranillo and Touriga grapes from their Seival estate bring an explosive nose of wild red plum and hints of cinnamon and tobacco. The palate brings soft persistence and harmony, with freshness and balance. Try with steaks, smoked red meats or hearty stews.
Alisios was founded by an expert European winemaker who drew on experience from Douro and Alentejo in Portugal, as well as in Germany's Rheinhessen.
|Grape:||Tempranillo & Touriga|
An explosive nose of wild red plum and hints of cinnamon and tobacco. The palate brings soft persistence and harmony, with freshness and balance.
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Alisios Seival Estate|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket