80's White Riot Branco is a handy can that doesn't compromise on quality. Made from a blend of white grapes typical of the Vinho Verde region of Portugal; Loureiro, Arinto and Trajadura. Careful vinification extracts natural grape aromas and purity.
Pale lemon in colour, it shows expressive aromas of green apple and fresh lemon with a palate that is crisp and refreshing before slight sweetness on the finish. Perfect to take on your outing to accompany a picnic, day on the beach, or if feeling indulgent, chocolate ice cream with mint.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Can size: 250ml
|Grape:||Loureiro 60% Arinto 20% Trajadura 20%|
Expressive aromas of green apple and fresh lemon with a palate that us crisp and refreshing before slight sweetness on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
80's White Riot Vinho Branco Can
Loureiro 60% Arinto 20% Trajadura 20%