80's White Riot Branco is a handy can that doesn't compromise on quality. Made from a blend of white grapes typical of the Vinho Verde region of Portugal; Loureiro, Arinto and Trajadura. Careful vinification extracts natural grape aromas and purity.
Pale lemon in colour, it shows expressive aromas of green apple and fresh lemon with a palate that is crisp and refreshing before slight sweetness on the finish. Perfect to take on your outing to accompany a picnic, day on the beach, or if feeling indulgent, chocolate ice cream with mint.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Can size: 250ml
|Grape:||Loureiro 60% Arinto 20% Trajadura 20%|
Expressive aromas of green apple and fresh lemon with a palate that us crisp and refreshing before slight sweetness on the finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can, but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of packaging needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
Standard Mainland Delivery - FREE on orders over £100
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Tuesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm