Garganega is the main grape used to produce the premium Soave wine, and here Veneto's Castelforte bring us a full bodied, elegantly dry varietal. Veronese grapes are aged partly in stainless steel and partly in wood for an intense perfume of almond blossom, white flowers, citrus and light spice. Fruity and richly textured with almond notes and a clean, refreshing mineral finish. Try with antipasti, shellfish, curries, creamy or pesto pasta dishes.
Casalforte (previously Castelforte) is Cantine Riondo Winery’s premium line representing the finest interpretation of the winemaking tradition of Veneto terroirs. Wines are elegant and full-bodied that pair perfectly with the most complex and sophisticated dishes of Italian and international cuisine.
An intense perfume of almond blossom, white flowers, citrus and light spice. Fruity, full and richly textured with almond notes and a clean, refreshing mineral finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket