Caruso Minini Terre di Giumara Grecanico
The Terre di Giumara range from Caruso & Minini focuses on the unique and delicious native Sicilian grapes. This wine showcases the fantastic Grecanico, locally known as Grecanico Dorato due to its resistance to the Sicilian sun. It has Sauvignon-like aromatics and striking acidity.
This wine brings those similarities to life, with fragrances of white fruits and delicate orange blossoms. Zesty citrus and ripe juicy pear follow on the palate for a super fresh wine. Try with seafood dishes and spicy cuisine such as paella, mild curries or barbecue.
Caruso & Minini are a part of new revival in Sicilian wine. When Mario Minini met Stefano Caruso it sparked a long-held dream to produce a wine in the historical winemaking region of Marsala. The estate's grapes are grown in the vineyards of Giummarella and Cuttaia, located in a hilly area east of Marsala at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level.
Fragrances of white fruits and delicate orange blossoms. Zesty citrus and ripe juicy pear follow on the palate for a super fresh wine.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Caruso & Minini|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket