This fruity Italian red uses selected Barbera grapes from the Monferrato area of Piemonte. Vinified in stainless steel with no wood contact to retain fruit purity, this ruby wine is deliciously fruit-forward and easy drinking. Blueberry, cherry and raspberry flavours are at the fore, backed by soft tannins, bright acidity and a persistent finish. Try with robust stews, casseroles or pies.
The Amonte varietal range from Cantine Volpi highlights favourite Italian grapes from the region. Cantine Volpi was founded in Tortona in 1914 and has continued for four generations as a protagonist in the continuous evolution of wine in Piemonte, creating an authentic expression of the terroir surrounding the Tortonese hills. One of the first wineries to embrace organic production in the 1990's, organic wines now represent 70% of their output.
Deliciously fruit-forward and easy drinking. Blueberry, cherry and raspberry flavours are at the fore, backed by soft tannins, bright acidity and a persistent finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket