The Cervus Cepturum range of wines from Crama Ceptura are obtained from highly-productive grape vine varieties cultivated in specialised DOC-CMD areas and are all made to be off-dry. Their aim is for the wines to have harmonious colour and taste reflecting the terroir of the vineyard. Their semi-dry character and light corpulence make these wines appropriate for any taste and any occasion.
Their blend of native Feteasca Neagra and European staple Merlot uses grapes from their Dealu Mare vineyards with 6 months' ageing in oak. This brings a smooth, yet complex aroma profile of dried plums, blackcurrants and cinnamon. Rich and silky on the palate with soft tannins and an elegant, subtly sweet finish. Try with lamb dishes, curries, mushrooms, roast beef or blue cheeses.
Romania's Crama Ceptura was only recently established in 2005. Having embraced modern innovation in winemaking, it has risen in popularity with over 10 million bottles produced a year. They also produce the renowned Astrum Cervi wine collection.
|Grape:||Feteasca Neagra & Merlot|
A smooth, yet complex aroma profile of dried plums, blackcurrants and cinnamon. Rich and silky on the palate with soft tannins and an elegant, subtly sweet finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Lamb|Beef|Curry|Mushroom|Blue Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Cervus Cepturum Feteasca Neagra-Merlot:
Feteasca Neagra & Merlot